Friday 17 May 2013

Cardinal!



Ok, today's picture of the day isn't very pretty. 
I could stick a filter on it and stamp some girly motifs but....
No, I just took it on my phone about 5 minutes ago. And since this is picture of the day blog, it would make more sense if at least some of the pictures were that days.

So last weekend in Madrid, I was with a group of new people, including a few madrileños, just walking down the street, in an area I was unfamiliar with, chit chatting, laughing, exchanging high minded ideas, then ouf! Bollard.

Man, they're everywhere!! Not just parallel to the road but also at 90 degree intersections and when you're not really looking at where you're going... Well... This is the resulting bruise. A week later. 

I don't know about you, but I quite like bruises (or cardinal in Spanish). Perhaps I'm just a masochist, or maybe I get tiny sense of survival. Who knows. But I am just the slightest bit proud of my cardinal.

No comments:

Post a Comment